Monday, December 14, 2009

A note to the reader

It is really exciting putting this blog together and I thank those of you that have commented to me here or via email, Thank you. I hope this helps you on the path to gainful employment.

In looking at the layout of this blog I realized that I am doing serial posting which is out of order when posted. I am writing these articles in parallel and publish each once they are complete.

For this I ask your indulgence since this will force the reader to bounce around. The random order of these articles is because they were originally written for clients and groups that I work with.

In closing, I’m really enjoying putting this wisdom down for you and anyone in transition. I cannot claim the elements of this blog as solely my wisdom since I have gleaned it over the years. I expect with the help of my dear friend Alice Dechene, who has graciously agreed to edit these entries they will only improve in the future.

Cheers,
Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment