Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Satire: Unemployment High Because People Keep Blowing Their Job Interviews -- Don't Panic! Lighten Up! -- Sott.net




I really laughed when I read this satire of the unemployment problems facing America. I work with all my clients on how to be successful in a job interview. We go over the behaviors that will aid the candidate in creating a positive and favorable impression in the interview. 


This week, the Harper College, Career Stimulus Program will be be presenting Pump Up Your Job Search.  The topic this week is Lighten Up! Then we found this The Onion article.  


Join Dave Ellstrand and me (Friday, June 3rd from 10 to 11:30 at 650 E. Higgins Road, Schaumburg, IL Suite 9-S rm # 139) for ninety minutes of positive stories, inspirational coaching, and humorous antidotes, not to mention our Rubber Chicken.   


Have a great week... ~ Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment